0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Performance standards are used to evaluate a business’s own success.
3. Performance standards should be related to the business plan.
4. You should not seek feedback from employees on performance standards.
5. The first stage of developing a performance management system is writing performance standards.
6. Analysis involves assessing current performance against the expected benchmarks.
7. Analysis should take place continually.
8. The first stage of the problem-solving process is to define the problem.
9. A monitoring system does not need to be strictly adhered to if it is to be effective.