0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Risk identification typically begins with identifying the scope of the risk management activity.
3. Your risk management plan needn’t be documented.
4. Influence diagrams typically are similar to a project network diagram or Microsoft Project PERT charts.
5. Risks should not be a normal part of business if well planned.
6. Effective management of risk will help with the management of innovation and improve performance.
7. A facilitated workshop is a structured approach that enables a group of people to work together to reach a predetermined objective.
8. When writing a risk management plan always use the services of a risk management consultant.
9. Risk identification is the process of recognising the opportunities opened up by each activity or phase of the project and clarifying where the risk lies.
10. Risk management starts with risk analysis.